Celebrating 200 Years of Modern Engineering Education How many times will anyone have the chance to celebrate Their college's 200th anniversary? Some events can only be Witnessed once in a lifetime. This is why on 4th of February, we will star...
Overview on IACES´s participation at We Build the Future Congress in Serbia
More than 200 students from 16 different Universities and 9 different countries Attended this event.
Students Association of Modern Engineering in collaboration with Student Parliament of Architecture and Civil Engineering Faculty of the University of Belgrade prepared four memorable days with plenty of interesting activities and lectures. The aim of this meeting was to gather Primarily students of civil engineering and architecture, so participants had the opportunity to network and exchange experiences.
International Association of Civil Engineering Students Took part in this event with participants from Belgrade LC and LC Yildiz. On the third day of congress, General Board held presentation about IACES, with idea to bring IACES closer to other Civil Engineering Students.
After the conferences, General Board members went to Belgrade, where They had the chance to meet with the Local Board and Also Alumnis. Current situation of LC Belgrade, Sponsorship plans and the next Mid-Term-Meeting (Belgrade2016) expectations Were the most important topics Discussed there.
Here are the most important conclusions of this GB excursion to Serbia:
- Represent IACES at WBF Conference in the region where our presence is weak is nowadays
- The majority of the audiance did not know about and IACES Were interested in either particpate in events or create an LC.
- Novi Pazar, Ljubljiana, Macedonia, Croatia, Munich Were the most interested groups of students in make part of IACES.
-Also We had the change to know FabLab (Serbia) and open the door for future partnerships in events for Civil Engineering and Architecture Students
- WBF organizers (Belgrade Students Parlament) Were interest in IACES and invited our associtaion to make part of the biggest event in students Balkans- Gradjevinijada, held this year in Montenegro.
- We had to chance to meet with Marko Milic (Iconic Alumni from Belgrade) and Sanja Nesovic, and change some ideas with Them.
-We Also had the chance to know Belgrade, host city of next MTM, in order to better planning this event.
Keep connected via the website for further information about Balkans partnerships and events and Mid Term Meeting in Belgrade in 2016 !!!
Other IACES Current News
We Build the FutureLC BelgradeApplications for We Build the Future are now officially opened !!! Third "We Build the Future...
ACCESS PORTO 2017IACESFrom Sunday the 1st of October until Sunday the 8th of October 2017, the ACCESS'17 will be hoste...
DO YOU WANT TO BE A VOLUNTEER ENGINEER?IACES General BoardDO YOU WANT TO BE A VOLUNTEER ENGINEER? https://goo.gl/forms/F3wdQggkPZkrgGjz2  ...
TM Vibrations ReviewSimeoni LisseliTM VIBRATIONS IACES LC TIMISOARA, November 2016 The last international event of 2016 was he...
Celebrating 200 Years of Modern Engineering EducationIACES - LC CairoCelebrating 200 Years of Modern Engineering Education How many times will anyone have the chance ...
- View more